Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB Fish Trap Pro ice house

Handcannon

I am looking to buy a used Fish Trap Pro ice house. No holes in the tarp or the sled, no bent poles. Will drive 2 hours from Sioux City to pick it up. PM me if are a serious seller.

I've been trying that but it's going slow. I'm an impulse buyer & I think I need one of these. I already have the Voyager & "need" one for when I go alone.

Im pretty sure i have the voyager as well, but when I go alone I do more run and gun type of fishing so I have never needed a small one. Or I setup my big one and sit in the middle.

I agree about having too much stuff. I customized my Voyager after its 1st season, it's like a limo now & it drags like one. It's great for 3 people to fish out of. Have even done some overnights on Lake Thompson. I pulled that thing by myself on foot 5 times last year & thought I was gonna die every time going off the ice. Not gonna happen this year. My buddy has a Pro & it's sweet for 1 person. He hops all over the lakes nonstop. I can move & reset about 6 times w/ my Voyager, after that I've spent more time relocating than fishing.

I bought my 1st gas auger this summer & am getting a Pro - I'm on a mission for a monster ice crappie.

I've got a Guide I'd sell, but it's a two man and probably still a bit bigger than you want. I'd like to move up to something a bit roomier, as 3 of us often go together and that's a tight squeeze in the Guide.

Frabill makes a really nice little one man shack as well. A friend of mine has a couple of these and they are very light and easy to move around.

NWBuck

. I pulled that thing by myself on foot 5 times last year & thought I was gonna die every time going off the ice. Not gonna happen this year.

You are going about it the smart way...I just bought a 4 wheeler.:grin:

I agree, a $100 used ice house is much cheaper:grin: I would love to get a 4 wheeler but then I would need a bigger truck.....hey, that's an idea.....gonna go talk to my wife :grin:

Top Bottom