Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB GRim REapers

muddy

WTB Grim Reaper 2 inch cut Whitetail Specials with the razor tips. PM me if you want to unload any.

Got em on the hooks here but they're new ones - $32.99/3- a great head and really popular for turkeys.

Boyd, are they the ones with the muzzy like tip that has 3 little blades in that tip? Would you ship them to me if need be? Thanks.

Come on, Muddy!

Wring their necks after you sweet talk them into the blind, you turkey whisperer. ;)

You guys that shoot mechanical, I assume that you don't shoot through the mesh windows of your blind correct?

I had no trouble getting through the actual blind not the mesh window. On accident of course. Didn't even realize it happened right away. Almost got the gobbler to. Didn't make much noise and didn't deflect the arrow too much.

Sometimes you can find great deals on Ebay for them. I have bought over a dz. of them on there in the past two years for 20 to 25 bucks a 3 pack and normally free shipping!

Top Bottom