Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wyoming Grizzly

Was listening to this on the meat eater podcast. The new news is that there have been griz sightings in Colorado now!

they should require some classes or something for whomever draws tags.. its going to be a circus with a lot of attention, hopefully the hunters are well aware of this

Still won’t be a cheap hunt Wyoming is guide required in the wilderness areas which I would assume is where the Bears would be most common. Would be cool if you could just draw the tag and go.

they should require some classes or something for whomever draws tags.. its going to be a circus with a lot of attention, hopefully the hunters are well aware of this
There is a required class for tag holders.
Still won’t be a cheap hunt Wyoming is guide required in the wilderness areas which I would assume is where the Bears would be most common. Would be cool if you could just draw the tag and go.
There is a lot of wilderness in that area, but it’s not necessary to hunt the wilderness. Also, if you know someone from wyoming they can serve as a resident guide and you can hunt the wilderness. The odds of drawing as a nonresident are going to be about on par with the Powerball anyway.

I have that covered! I have a *few* ;) friends in Wyoming that are more than willing to guide me. They're not allowed to charge either, but a few beverages and lots of wild stories will make up for it!

• A resident guide license may be obtained from the WGFD by any resident possessing a valid big or trophy game license. A resident guide may only take up to two (2) nonresidents in a wilderness area per year, provided they do not accept any gratuity or compensation.

Top Bottom