Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Year round ehd!!!!!!! Northern wi !

Wi transplant

PMA Member
Ok this is excatly why i gave up in northern wi and the u.p. !!! Theese pics are fresh off of a guy where i work ! Its legal to bait deer up there and this is what happens !! This is not the week or sick animal ! Not a fawn or injured in any way ! Dam things stake out bait sites and food plots because they know dinner is coming to them !! This is a mature 3 maybe 4yr old buck in his prime ! Taken down buy one and he has a collar to boot!!#! Sorry no use for theese!!!!!
6ca49429d1b89bad02e2f16e37a69d79.jpg
23b751e976d5cbdef8f5ed8920892e74.jpg
f0a3ed431c4b8ed5adf020fc3f6491c3.jpg
f8639d73c6d37da21203cd6d9be1736d.jpg

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk

They put collars on the ones they release to monitor there locatipn and movement. And dont believe the buck was injured or sick he has pics leading up to attack theese are only couple of pics attact started at approx 841pm and last pics are back and to left of view of camera at 12:12 pm when there is another wolf showed up . that buck was wore down fore almost 4hrs buy one wolf. Woth 600k deer hunters in wi. Why do we need theese?????

They put collars on the ones they release to monitor there locatipn and movement. And dont believe the buck was injured or sick he has pics leading up to attack theese are only couple of pics attact started at approx 841pm and last pics are back and to left of view of camera at 12:12 pm when there is another wolf showed up . that buck was wore down fore almost 4hrs buy one wolf. Woth 600k deer hunters in wi. Why do we need theese?????

Do they practice the 3 S’es up there? If not they need to start

• Deleted by Ishi
Show…
  • Deleted by Ishi
Show…
Top Bottom