Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

You Lucky People:

loneranger

Said I would not comment on the weather: Just had to say something, after I talked to my wife this morning. She works up near DesMoines,,and comes down here on weekends. I mostly stay down here. Said it thundered and rained again up there this morning. We are definitely in the pattern I have mentioned already, and saw for myself, when I used to work up there. The Dying East Pattern. Actually been going on this way for 3 wks now. Active West and North,,but dies out moving east. My food plots now startin to fade.

Radar shows large cell...you may get some! All I know is I can literally here my plots growing!!!! Appears we are going to get just under 1/2" from this rain which is great!!!

I know you guys over west are tired of it. I was once too. It made it here a few wks ago,,actually June and July were wet,,but the trend of this stuff dying out as it moved east,, started a few wks ago. I have seen this pattern many times in all the summers I have been in Iowa. I used to worknear DesMoines and drive back and forth from my place in the SE,,back to DesMoines. My wife still works up there and goes back and forth. This weather coming from the west and dying out as it moves east, is very common in the Summer. Rare for anything to skip over DesMoines area and develop east of there. We here in the east most always are waiting for yours to come. Swore I was not going to look at any official predictions this week, as was supposed to be nothing of interest,,but I broke down and checked a sight. Next big change to come Sunday night, so this is the way I see it.:: Get ready guys and gals over there in western Iowa for another round of deluge and severe weather Sunday evening. This will slowly die off as it moves east twards us in the east overnight. Then it will turn cooler, and system will stall out down in MO and give them rain. Basically skippin SE Iowa. Hope I am wrong,,but is how I see it coming. Yea a light shwr made it to me this morning!:rolleyes: celebrating! ,,Trace,,now back to burnin up. I realize with all the killing and carnage going on across the US and the world,,RAIN is a minor irritation. Just a curious hobby for me,, watching weather trends .:)

Top Bottom