Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

You tell me....

Ghost

Life Member
Here you go guys and gals.....

This is the third year of pictures of this deer.

This picture is from this week.....

Isn't she purdy... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

knob2008.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

This is the third year of pictures of this deer.

Isn't she purdy... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
</div></div>

And you haven't shot "her" yet why?????

Hey even ugly chicks need lovin.

I think she likes other shes and is just trying to play the role of the man.

man kent thats a nice one there.

if that rack keeps growing you should have a real nice one there.

still love them cuddebacks.

I have a predator and I think it takes the worst pics I have ever seen.

Just curious Kent... since you now have roughly 3 years of history/pics on this deer, do you see it in person at all while hunting, etc? Do yuo know if its shows up every year for a month or two or stay on your place all of the time, etc?

I am always fascinated with stories of deer that are very recognizable like this one but are elusive and not always "on the property" but are seen from time to time over a couple years or so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> do you see it in person at all while hunting, etc? Do yuo know if its shows up every year for a month or two or stay on your place all of the time, etc? </div></div>

I was about to ask the same thing?

Dean

if its a she, or a he/she, i see no forked antler, or tine longer than 6". good candidate for an antlerless tag

Good question, and yes, that is the part I love the most, documenting a history of certain deer.

I have pictures of this deer year round, so I do believe she has a home range that overlaps my property.

I have not seen this deer while hunting yet and don't think I would burn a buck tag on her. Just kind of neat to keep taking pictures of her and building the history. Would be a neat deer for my son to shoot.

My other post "Knobber" tells a lot more of the story.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fullrut2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man kent thats a nice one there.

if that rack keeps growing you should have a real nice one there.

still love them cuddebacks.

I have a predator and I think it takes the worst pics I have ever seen. </div></div>

Doug, my cuddies are still sitting at home. I have my homebrew P41's out right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"He" is missing some man hood, or "she" has a ugly hat on. </div></div>
True....

cool lookin deer Kent!!!!

LandOwner Tag!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AndyB</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You need to find those sheds next spring </div></div>

Ghost, Does it shed?

Top Bottom