Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Your Harvest Reports and Photo's!

G

Whether it be Youth, Archery, Early Muzzleloader or Shotgun season we are interested in posting your stories and photo's to this Conference.

It's fun to share with other readers and friends your experience's and success.

Please e-mail them to though@iowawhitetail.com or use the Upload Function and post them yourself.

October 1st has always been one of our favorite days, it starts the Archery deer season here in Iowa and we hope everyone has a great and safe season.

Good Hunting!

thistlebuck2_sm.jpg

Jason Colsch took us up on this topic and sent his 2000 November harvest photo.

Great buck Jason!

uploaded2000bowbuck2.jpg

Just wanted to tell all you guys in the Hawkeye state, We moved to Kentucky in 1985 due to my work relocation and the hunting down here stinks. There are no pheasants, few quail, and the deer are half the size of a good Iowa deer. The woods are a lot bigger but this makes it tougher to locate deer trails. Consider yourselves lucky to really be in God's country.

Happy hunting,

This is my sons 2nd year youth deer hunting, well he scored again this year with a real nice 125lb doe at 0715 on thurs @ 43yards with a 12 ga. shotgun in Jackson co. I also managed to get it all on video. This youth deer season is the best thing that every happened to the youth of Iowa.

Top Bottom