Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Your Stance?

i would like to have it so we can buy more tags for iowa residents .. i would pay full price for more either sex or anterless deer tags. but bringing in more nrs i dont want.... just my opinion

#3 and #2 as a kicker!
cloud.gif

Being an outta stater i would choose 2 or 3, if they increase the number we could be looking at another texas situation where everyone needs to lease land to be able to hunt. As far as minnesota i don't think they ever did make headway with the sales tax. I don't see why we couldn't do it here in iowa. As a student at ISU i am paying for the new middle school by sales tax on my purchases which is B.S considering students make up 48% of the population, I would rather see it go to the DNR.

you talk about missouri but dont they sell an unlimited number of non-res tags anyway.I,m from Kansas and I know one thing more non resident tags equals less available land to hunt.I have experinced this first hand in the last two years I've personally lost over 1200 hundred acres to leasing and it sucks!!!! so I would vote for number three.Hope they dont raise the non-res limit on you guys.

Top Bottom