Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

youth bows

lefty79

My 9 year old son has shown intrest in wanting to learn to shoot a bow and hunting deer with it so I'm thinking of buying him one for his birthday in may anyone have some suggestions on what modle would be good for him. I just bought a new pse and would like find him a pse modle as well. Any help would be great.

The mission line still gets my vote. I may actually try to grab a riot and set it up just for turkey hunting and goofing around with.

My son's youth bow is a Diamond Razor's Edge. I went with this because it adjusted from 30 to 60 lbs. of draw weight and 19 to 29 inches of draw length. You can easily make all of these adjustments at home without a press. It's a sweet shooting little bow...and now he's almost outgrown it :D

NWBuck

diamond infinite edge. adjusts from 5-70 pounds. i was going to get the mission for my nephew, until this came out. WAY more adjustable than the mission. at 9, you probably have a few years until he can pull enough pounds to hunt, but its nice that there are bows that can grow along with a kid

Top Bottom