Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth Gear Sale

NWBuck

PMA Member
Update and TTT. Selling my son's youth bow and shotgun as he has now outgrown both and moving into adult gear next season. Excellent Christmas gift ideas if you're looking for something for the young hunter in your family.

First up, Diamond Razor's Edge youth bow. Wide range of adjustments in both draw length and weight. Length adjusts from 19" to 29"...no press required. Weight from 29 to 60 lbs. The thing is silky smooth, very quiet and a great shooter. Hunter has it cranked up to around 50 lbs or so and it easily blew through the buck he took in November. Included in the package is a 2 piece quiver, stabilizer, wrist sling, hostage arrow rest, 3 pin fiber opitic sight, peep sight and about a half dozen carbon arrows. Broadheads and release NOT included. $250 for the package. If you're close enough and interested, feel free to stop by and take a few shots in the back yard before deciding for sure.

Next up, Browning 20 gauge youth model BPS. Thumb safety and bottom eject so would work for RH or LH shooters. Comes with full, mod and improved invector choke tubes. Bought this the day after Hunter was born, so it's been around for 14+ years but seen very limited use. I'd guess less than 100 rounds through it total. We'll take $400, and since it's the only 20 in the gun cabinet, will also throw in whatever assortment of 20 ga. shells are left. Probably a couple of boxes anyhow.

Here it is laying next to an 870 for size comparison to an adult gun...

Firm on the prices as I think they're fair, and extras included. PM me with any questions or inquiries. Located in Hartley...(NW Iowa).

NWBuck

Last edited:
TTT...looking to put a smile on a youngster's face come Christmas morning, here's your deal :D

NWBuck

I would never sell my first gun,he will have kids someday and wish he had it

I kind of have to agree there.

On another note, I almost arranged for a friend of my daughter to buy this bow since she decided she wanted to take up archery (found a great deal locally). Its a great bow and a great deal for someone. Bump for a good deal!!

Top Bottom