Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth Releases

AZHunter

Iowa Boy At Heart
My wife and I have decided that we're getting our daughter the Diamond Nuclear Ice for her 7th birthday this April and we're going to go ahead and get her started with a release and nock loop to develop that habit and consistency. Our daughter has also made it clear that shooting with her fingers hurts. My archery shop recommended the Tru-Fire Patriot Junior for her, but I wanted to check around a little. I know several of you here have your kids shooting with releases. Somewhere (TX, I think), I saw a youth/women's release that was pink camo. We're getting the gray camo Nuclear Ice instead of the pink camo one so her little brother can inherit the bow eventually. So what releases can anyone recommend for a soon-to-be 7 year old, especially ones that will allow her to show off her girl side? If there is something out there (pink camo), my archery shop will order it in for her (they love her there) if I give them enough lead time.

I would think with all the adjustments you could make this work. It might have a fairly long tail on the wrist adjustment would be the only thing.

Release

Thanks, Cooter! I forgot about that one, but knew I'd seen a pink camo one. She will love that one and I'm sure we'll make it work for her!

Top Bottom