Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

YOUTH SEASON

G

grizzlyman

I've heard there was a little luck, but haven't seen the proff yet. My kids aren't old enough yet but cant wait to take them out! GOOD LUCK and keep in touch.

grizzlyman

Just wondering if anyone had any luck opening weekend of youth season? Took my son out this weekend, the wind and rain kept everything holding up tight. We saw some small does, fawns,and 3 young bucks. Trying to teach junior to pass up young deer so he might be able to harvest older prime deer as he gets older.
Good Luck To All & Shoot Straight!

Iadeerhunter

sunday afternoon my son missed a 8pt buck @ about 75 yds,....... open sight 12ga. oh well ...thats why they call it huntin.....we saw 11 deer that nite ,but were all small deer. he is 13, and between football practice and games and my job , we'll only get 4 more days afield, i'm tring to determain am/pm for best results. good luck to the kids......and their guides.....jb

I got to watch a video of a friend of a friends son shooting a great 10 point. A few minutes later, another great 8 point walked out. Two awesome mature bucks. What a hunt! If only I could be so lucky!

I had a young fella' and his dad bring in a typical 10pt to be mounted. It'll gross into the 150's. very nice! Dad was all "gitty" about it. The boy did'nt seem to realize how fortunate he was. (especially since his slug missed it just the night prior!)

Top Bottom