Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth Success!

wapsiguy

PMA Member
A friend and I took the landowners grandson hunting this morning and he ended up killing this nice 2 year old Tom at 6:40 from about 20 yards.

I set out the Double Bull and we settled in to listened to gobbles from 5:20 until flydown. Cool hunt as we got to watch appx 25 birds pitch down into the field within 100 yards. 7 mature toms, 4 jakes and alot of hens. I pulled 2 of the 7 into range an Ryan dropped the hammer. The other birds didn't really spook, which is good cause I'm thinkin I know right where to be come Monday morning. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

This is Ryan's second year turkey hunting and his second Tom.

IMG_00053.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowhuntr311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice. Looks like a nice bird. Is that snow in the picture?

Dean </div></div>
Yes that is snow, the decoys had a little white on them when I picked them up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DoubleDropTines</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crappy conditions but beautiful outcome! </div></div>

Congrats on a beautiful tom despite the weather! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom