Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

youth success

It was pretty windy this morning but we sat in the blind anyway. at 6:15 we had gobbles all around us but not one bird showed up. sat until 10:00 without hearing much, the occasional gobble quite aways away. We saw this bird come out into the field about 100 yds away to the right of us. Then walk back into the timber.
I told Josh he had to of seen the decoys and he may circle in front of us.
10 minutes later sure enough straight ahead of us behind the decoys here pops up his beat red head. He walks straight at us into the decoys, I made Josh hold on him as he was putting on a show and I thought it was all being caught on video. I'm not sure what I did but after Josh let him have it I noticed the camera was not recording:( It was an awsome hunt and maybe one of these times I will get it on tape. The bird had 1 inch spurs and a 9 inch beard and weighed in at 21 lbs.

picture.php

Now that's awesome! Way to go Josh! Sounds like it was an exciting hunt.

I've done the same thing while videotaping.....forgot to press record!

Good job on the shooting, with the gun not the camera. lol......you'll get it on film next time. nice tom..........

Top Bottom