Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth Turkey Tag

fastfreddy

I obviously know how to get a tag for myself with my drivers license but how do you go about getting a tag for a youth hunter? My oldest boy is 7 and been hunting with me for the past 3 seasons...we've been practicing with his youth 20 ga. on some clay pigeons and has about 12 bunnies underneath his belt this past winter...Already have the double bull, 4 hens and a pretty boy to lure them in close for the past few seasons but now it's finally going to be his turn behind the wheel! What's the procedure to get him his tag though?

not really sure, i would assume just go to wally world, same as yours. good question. might want to call the DNR to find out

I'm not sure but I would guess his social security card/number will enter him into the elsi system and should be all you need to purchase the tag for him. Just my guess....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sureshot1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure but I would guess his social security card/number will enter him into the elsi system and should be all you need to purchase the tag for him. Just my guess.... </div></div>

Yep...that's it. Take his SSN and date of birth to a vendor and you're good to go.

NWBuck

Top Bottom