Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Z7 vs z7 Extreme

killer_mike

I have run into a little extra cash and I think it is time to upgrade bows. I currently shoot a Mathews ZMax sooo its been awhile. I have searched the forums and didn't really come across a comparrison of the z7 and the z7 extreme. I have done a lot of reading on other sites and think that i want to go with the Z7. I was just looking to see what others thoughts were especially those who have shot/owned both of these fine bows. Oh and what are your thoughts on buying a used Mathews z7 , I know you won't have the lifetime warranty, but I've yet to have a problem with my bow so i don't know if its worth it?

Both bows are great. Depends on what you prefer your AtoA length to be. If you are looking for a deal on a new one, check out Oneota Outfitters in Decorah. They are closing their shop and are selling their Z7's for around 700$ new. I think they have a couple of extremes left also at $749. Give Jason a call at 563-382-4450. The store will be closing for good on Aug 15th and I'm sure the bows will go fast at that price. Everything else in the store is on closeout as well. I would recommend shooting each of them and then deciding! :way:

I love my Z7, although i havent shot the new extreme I'm sure you cant go wrong with it either plus the extreme tactical is a slick looking rig

i shoot a 2010 z7, the new extreme is a little shorter ata, but i think it's basically the same. i love my z7, but i would shoot both just to see if there is that much of a difference to justify the price. Can't really go wrong with either choice.

Top Bottom