Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Z7

Shot one at Scheels a few days ago. That thing is a machine. Smooth draw cycle, no vibration at the shot, fast hard hitting bow. May have to start saving for one.

i got one in march,i shot my first turkey with a bow with it.i am also impressed with it's accuracy at 50 & 60 yards sweet bow you can't go wrong with it.

I have one. The Monster and Reezen didn't do well with my shooting preference the year before so I waited- the Z7 seems to be a perfect fit for me and really nice.

I got one too. I have never shot better in my life. It must fit my shooting style perfectly. The bow is a shooter. Can't wait to get it on the 3D range. Confidence in your shot is key, and I definitely have that going into the fall.

i got mine about 3 weeks ago, i had some back problems and lost strength in my left arm so i couldnt draw my old bow at 62 lbs. i went in and drew back the z7 and was sold. like breiner i think it has improved my shooting tenfold...i have shot it about 100 times and i dont think i have had more than 5 groups bigger than 3 inches which is good for me... i cant wait also for fall.....

Top Bottom