Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Zeiss Binoculars

ajadams

PMA Member
I bought a pair of Zeiss binoculars off of somebody and was wondering if anyone new anything about the lifetime transferable warranty. I know the warranty card was sent in after purchase, but don't know if I have to do something to put them in my name. I couldn't find anything on there website. Thanks

I have gone through the warranty info and looked through the register product info but they are asking for the dealer I bought them from. I don't know if I should put in where the previous owner bought them or what. Thanks

Have you tried to just contact the company by phone and see how they treat you? Some places aren't to bad to deal with like that, you may be surprised at the outcome if you just explain it human to human, rather than through the internet.

I finally got through and was able to talk to a customer service rep, took over a half hour on hold. I just had to fill in the registry on line and where it asks for the dealer, just put in used. Also had to call Nikon today because my eyepiece lens covers broke the first time I used them. Granted it was only -3 out and the covers are plastic but I just bought my monarchs 2 weeks ago. They were great and are sending me out new ones right away, didn't even ask for a serial no. or anything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Granted it was only -3 out and the covers are plastic but I just bought my monarchs 2 weeks ago. They were great and are sending me out new ones right away, didn't even ask for a serial no. or anything. </div></div>

Doesn't matter aj because they are crap. I love my Monarchs but the eye covers are crap... You should have had them send you three because that is how many I have gone through in three years... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Zeiss took care of you just with a phone call? </div></div>

Yeah, the lady told me how to fill out the form online. She was nice, just a little hard to get through to talk to some one.

And with the Nikons, I pretty much ordered the caps because I think I might sell them. I just got them 2 weeks ago and these Zeiss came up and I had to get them. Maybe sell the nikons and get a nice pair of compacts for the stand.

Compacts suck when the lights get dim, don't go smaller than 8x42's.

Glad things worked out with the Zeiss.

Not sure what the deal with the Nikons are? I've beat the holy poop out of mine and have had no problems. Then again, with glasses I don't have to move the eye cups in and out, they're always in.

Andy- Don't sell the Nikons-give them to me and I'll forget about the past due range fees that you owe me.

Top Bottom