Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ZHawk's Bow Wings....

Liv4Rut

Hi Everyone,

I got to give my buddy Zach (ZVHOLK) my applause for creating the Bow Wing that attaches between your stabilizer and bow to hold your bow upright when in a blind.

I received mine today and this thing will be perfect for turkey hunting and having my bow always ready in the blind for when that boss gobbler steps in range. I have a store bought one but it sticks out about 6 inches across the area of the stabilizer and always catches on stuff and I had to take it off every time I put it in a bow case which was a pain in the butt.

This one is very sleek and doesn't take up much room around the area of my stabilizer and it isn't really noticeable at all. The system is rock solid and will last forever or until you misplace it. I also like the rubber ends so it doesn't sink into the mud like my current one does.

I highly recommend looking into them before the upcoming season if you don't have a good method for having your bow ready in the blind. I couldn't imagine not having one for blind hunting after using my other one and I really don't see anything like it in the stores I go to around here anyways.

Here is a link of what I am talking about.

http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41691

Thanks Zach!!

Top Bottom