Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Zink 360

I have been wanting to add a little motion to my decoys this year too and am interested in this.

Do you know how this works? The description doesn't really explain that part. I'm not sure if you have two cords in your hand like the reins of a horse and pull on either one to get it to turn opposite directions?

I use something similar that Cabelas used to sell. Mine actually has a 3 foot long track that the decoy moves accross and then turns around at the end. Motion works awesome for pulling in decoy shy birds! I've killed more birds with motion decoys than I have with my calls for sure.

25 bucks then go to the hardware store to buy 1/4 allthread to make it work with other decoys even some of theirs??? Plus a lot of small parts to be lost in the dark trying to get set up.

Still a neet product but I think you could make something that would work the same.

I was looking at some Zinks other videos and really liked this one.

There is some very funny parts to it.

At one point I was like what the heck is he doing to that bird:D......and my new turkey decoy needs a hot shower:confused::D:D

LCD hen

It is a very good loking decoy. Ive had some very cool morning turkey hunts. If it is not warm will the decoy crack?

Sorry for the highjack Liv

hmmm I wonder what the wife would say if she seen me taking a hot shower with my new Zink decoy? :)

I think her seeing pulling the decoys legs apart then putting you face in it might be worse:grin:

Top Bottom