• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

11/12 Buck

Khughes2345

PMA Member
Not too much of a story here. Landowner moved his cattle from large riverbottom pasture about 1/2 mile away over to where I been hunting late Oct and first week November. The deer movement went way down with the cows in there feeding on the cut corn. So I decided to make a move.

Decided to hunt the pasture ground on Saturday Nov 12th. Got stand setup in a good funnel and ended up seeing 4 bucks, all walked within range, one decent 3yr old buck. Wanted to make a move around noon, so went to truck and grabbed another stand that I wanted to leave up and hung it right by the river in a small patch of timber. Ended up seeing 6 more bucks that afternoon. Decided to rattle right at sunset and this one came steamrolling in from some thick grassy area and some blowdowns near the river. He stopped at 8 yards and I made a quick decision and let him have it. He made it about 25 yards and ran into tree and was down! Probably dead within 5 seconds.

Waited for a buddy that wanted to help and he snapped a pretty cool pic.

b9216df80f8afed75823f14cecc66e4a.jpg

cd7b8b6ec2cd9ec39c87e38df921483d.jpg

Buckscrape

Congrats! Looks like a great mature deer.
Could you put up a couple pics of your hoist? Trying to decide how to install something in my garage.

Khughes2345

PMA Member
I’ll snap a couple pics tonight. It’s just one from menards that I hooked up to like a 1/2 x 4” eye bolt in one of my trusses. Works great

About this Discussion

Top Bottom