Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2012 Late Muzzy Buck Back

DarkArcher

Lung Buster
Just got my 2012 Late Muzzy buck back from Rick Stevens in Ottumwa and couldn't be happier with the quality of work and how he turned out. Killed in Jan. 2013 over turnips.

Here he is alone and on my office wall with a previous bow kill, enjoy

Attachments

• 2013-12-06_09-27-00_820.jpg
    2013-12-06_09-27-00_820.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 263
  • 2013-12-06_11-59-02_99.jpg
    2013-12-06_11-59-02_99.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 264
Thanks guys! I have been blessed with the opportunity on a few good bucks, this year however has been very slow.

Camo - I don't know for sure if it is a Meder, all I really requested was a semi sneak with a left turn.

I do know Rick Whitaker did the buck on the left in the picture and he used a bigger mount which I do like but that deer was a larger bodied deer to fit it as well. He even did some custom work to build up the bridge of the nose on the left deer as it was really a brute sized deer. Very happy with how they both look.

Hope late Muzzy is this productive this year, I hunted hard this year (approx 50 sits) and didn't see a deer that had me excited enough to take the bow off the hanger. Good luck late season guys!

Very nice!
BTW - the buck on left in the 2 buck photo with split. I have his identical twin on my farm this year :)

Very nice! It's a great feeling to pick up your trophy and be thrilled with the results. Almost as good as the time you made the shot. Congrats!

Top Bottom