Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2022 Idaho Bear Success - Two Bears!

@TheMadCatter Where can I get an IOWA shirt like the one you're wearing 2:30 mins in? (IOWA spelled out with arrow / shotgun shell / deer antlers / fishing poles.) Cleaver design. I really like it.

Great hunt and shooting by the way. I've never had the opportunity to hunt bear or taste bear meat. Pretty darn cool.

@TheMadCatter Where can I get an IOWA shirt like the one you're wearing 2:30 mins in? (IOWA spelled out with arrow / shotgun shell / deer antlers / fishing poles.) Cleaver design. I really like it.

Great hunt and shooting by the way. I've never had the opportunity to hunt bear or taste bear meat. Pretty darn cool.
Thank you! The gun seems to do all the work! I got the shirt from TBI at the classic this year.

Nice! Cool video - bear hunting in Idaho is no joke! I laughed at your description of the false hillsides, endless climbs up mountains, vastness of the terrain. It's wild out there!

Nice! Cool video - bear hunting in Idaho is no joke! I laughed at your description of the false hillsides, endless climbs up mountains, vastness of the terrain. It's wild out there!
Idaho is wild compared to most states I hunt. Wyoming you can see your destination, Idaho (especially where I’m at) you can’t see more than 100 yards through the thick forest! One of the only states I feel like I can get lost in.

Top Bottom