Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3 wheeler

Hardwood11

It is going to be a good fall!
Not the best pic but appears to only have 3 legs… but a big rack !
3B1A24E5-DE07-48CA-9FFF-0361E38B6825.jpeg

Interesting pic. One hears that deer wounded on one side have antler deformities on the other side. Not that evident here, but could be the pic.

Another comment, it looks like his head might have been moving down during the pic. I had a trailcam series a week ago that a buck did a similar head bob and one pic with the head moving down made his rack look much larger than the static pictures. Not tying to rain on your parade, still a very nice buck!

Oh I see now, just the angle? I was very skeptical that a buck with that rack could have 3 legs?

Yeah all 4 legs are there. That is a stud, and a very cool pic to trick people with Thought we were gonna have a cool naming contest here

I have been called ol 3 leg a few times

Now that it's pointed out I think I see the 4th leg too. What had me fooled originally is the "lump" on his brisket that looks like a leg stump. But now I just think the lump is a sign of a mature deer.

Good luck on him
!

Now that it's pointed out I think I see the 4th leg too. What had me fooled originally is the "lump" on his brisket that looks like a leg stump. But now I just think the lump is a sign of a mature deer.

Good luck on him
!
I thought the same thing.

Top Bottom