Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Advertising Hunting Land

ironwood

My question for readers is what online sources do you believe to be the best for finding hunting land opportunities. I know I am suppose to be the marketing expert here but I am looking for your perspective from that side of the monitor.

Last edited:
Landwatch.com is where I go to find all the listings from all the realtors and you can search by county, size, and price

If you know buyers I would shop it around first word of mouth. Buyers get excited if they think they are getting first crack at something.

I check several sites often times 3-4 times a week. I have never owned a property and it is a major goal of mine. I would like to own as much as possible, but realistically I will probably only be able to buy 60-100 acres. The 80 acre pieces are what really grab my attention and seem to be on the lookout for.

I don't know who on earth buys some of these properties listed on these site, must be a lot of well to do doctors/lawyers/investors.

I frequent whitetailproperties, landwatch, and landsofiowa. Occasinaly I will check mosseyoakproperties. There are a couple others that rarely seem to have something, but I can't even think of what they are. With landwatch and landsofiowa you will see a lot of the same listings. I can't seem to find any other sites that have a lot of listings.

Ok many other sites have it, only a few people take advantage of it.

I fully understand you may have to pay, that's fine...

Top Bottom