Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Allison's 1st Buck is a Dandy! VIDEO LINK ADDED

props to allison on an outstanding first buck. She'll have a blast trying to top that one...and I'm guessing the lil bro's will want to out-do big sis someday as well. Great family competition you started.

Awesome job.

Congratulations Allison! I think your smile was the best part of the whole thread. That is truly a buck to be tickled about.

Great buck!!

I only wish the girl would smile a bit for the pictures!! :) :)

Awesome job, great memories there for everyone!!

Congrats, Allison! Amazing deer. The video of you and your dad as well as that of your brother shooting that doe is one of the best video's I have ever watched. Still hope to get my daughter a shot at a buck or does this year. You give her inspiration!!!

Trper

Great job!! Congrats to both Allison and Dad!! What a memory!! Great video as well, thanks for sharing. I cannot wait to experience that with my youngest daughter!!

Best story all year. Praise the Lord for the recovery. Awesome, awesome story. My boy is 18 and killed his first big one on Friday. I was in the stand with him and there is absolutely nothing like it. Very emotional. Thanks for sharing the wonderful story. Congrats on a beautiful deer.

Top Bottom