Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

American Sniper

Baby-G

PMA Member
Every America loving person needs to go see this movie. It has some rough scenes and bad language, but it will leave you speechless and with a greater respect for those that lay down there lives for the US. Dead silence when the movie was over and everyone I've talked to said the same thing about when they went to see it. The media hates the movie for obvious reasons, but as an American adult it is a great movie about a real American Super Hero!

Any of you that have served in the Armed Forces, I'd like to thank you personally for your sacrifice! You are true hero's and I have the greatest respect for you!

I can't remember the last time I have left a movie that was in complete silence. I am lucky enough to train with our Warrior's every day.

Went and watched it this weekend. Amazing! The theatre was dead silent afterwards. You could hear a pin drop.

Great movie and story. I also like the book better. Hard to get the whole book out in a 2 hour movie but non the less, fantastic!

Ive read the book twice and cant wait to see the movie! Hopefully ill have time to get to it this weekend

Its hard to reference the most moving piece in the story, for me, without spoiling it for others but I agree it was a fantastic movie. I have the most absolute respect for our military.

Sent from my XT1030 using IW

My girlfriend never liked military/war movies but lone survivor and American Sniper have left her silent after them. Both are great movies. Highly recommend American Sniper though

Great movie! If I had the time I would do a marathon of American Sniper, Lone survivor, and Hurt Locker.

Top Bottom