Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Antler dropping on camera

Tmayer13

This is first for me. All the years I've ran cameras I have yet to see a deer shed an antler on camera. Friday we were at the in-laws when the cell cam started going off...I watched the whole thing via pics, I was super excited and they were less then thrilled...took my boy out Saturday to go "Shed hunting" awesome memory it was!
6d014b77b518b1f5c7e067f2870293a1.jpg
c6dd95f224790c8406e04af377d0b975.jpg
3b332b3093bed11d172f848287c18c50.jpg

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I've pulled a few bucks out late season and had an antler come off but never on film.
That's perty cool!

That would be cool - extra fun to get your son out there. I can see my wife rolling her eyes... :)
Thanks for sharing!

Time to buy that powerball ticket!!
I'd say so! I never even found one within a 1/4 mile of a food source I put down after season. Is that alfalfa? I've been considering putting some out. My target buck came in a few times the past 2 1/2 weeks to corn & apples but only ate a little one time.

I'd say so! I never even found one within a 1/4 mile of a food source I put down after season. Is that alfalfa? I've been considering putting some out. My target buck came in a few times the past 2 1/2 weeks to corn & apples but only ate a little one time.
Yes sir alfalfa bales with corn on top...magnet

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Very cool! Had a similar experience at my farm this yr! Was watching a bunch of deer in backyard and had a 3 yr old drop his fight side right when we were all watching with the binoculars!! What are the odds ! Very cool experience!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom