Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

anybody want some free seed corn

bwese

If your in SW IA or SE NE and don't mind a little drive. I have several acres worth of rr seed corn(last years model). What I planted last year(from same source) produced very well considering the drought and my lack of technology and experience. A farmer told me he thought I had 80 bushel an acre corn.

I live near NEcity.

Let me know if you are interested.

I am heading down to council bluffs area tomorrow for bout 3 weeks. actually Ill be in randolph. if you still have it let me know.

If your in SW IA or SE NE and don't mind a little drive. I have several acres worth of rr seed corn(last years model). What I planted last year(from same source) produced very well considering the drought and my lack of technology and experience. A farmer told me he thought I had 80 bushel an acre corn.

I live near NEcity.

Let me know if you are interested.

I would take some off your hands ! I have 13a of food plots I need to plant this year.

Last edited:
Sorry, that made me snicker. Foodplot inputs dealt like illegal drugs in a parking lot.....:D

LOl When if comes to finding a deal on food plot seed and paying 250.00 per bag for corn last year
Hooking up in a Parking lot works for me

Top Bottom