Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Arrow Choice

trper

Life Member
Just curious since everyone has there favorite broadhead if there is some concensus on what their favorite arrow shaft might be to go along with their broadheads.
busted.gif
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

i am a VERY big fan of GoldTip graphite shafts. they've been very dependable to me over the past few years. put a muzzy on the end of a GoldTip and you've gotta winning combo!!

I use the Gold Tip 3555's with their modular weighting system. My finished arrows run a little over 600 grains.
26404-archer[1].gif

easton CarbonAeros Excel w/ Steelhead 100's. outstanding carbon-arrow performance with an excellent broadhead is a winning combination.

Used to be an alum person, but went to graphite's and noticed a huge difference in arrow drop and speed. Trying to stay as cheap as possibly I like the goltip hunters. They have a larger diameter than most carbons. Best part is shoot a deer and reflect the arrow and they are good as new.

Carbon Express Terminator Selects without a doubt shoot
26404-archer[1].gif
the best out of my setup. I top them off with a 100 gr. Thunderhead Pro and I'm getting a little over 85 foot pounds of kinetic energy down range.

Top Bottom