• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Big Bird Down - PICS ADDED

trper

Life Member
Hope I scored him right! Ha! Will send picture soon. Bird weighed 28 pounds 12 oz, 1 and 1/4 spurs, and get this 13 and 1/4 inch beard. Biggest bird of my hunting career bow hunting turkeys. Are my figures right Muddy? 90.75 Total. What a great morning. Will post story later. Bow kill.

Wiggleworm

Re: Big Bird Down

Congrats on a HAWG of a turkey Ken! The turkey gods were on your side for sure. I'd love to whopp something that big. Did you get it down on your property?

trper

Life Member

Yeah I killed it on our property. Gonna send him to Cally Morris and have a struttin mount done. I pretty much knew right away he was heavier than other birds I have killed in the past. The pretty boy decoy did a number on him. He just could not resist. At first I thought he was gonna move out but he just couldn't stand it and I shot him at three yards. I re measured his beard according to the NWTF instructins and he is closer to 13 and 2/16. His beard has a single strand that reaches out that far. Without it it is closer to 12 1/2 inches. Another Trooper buddy of mine was with me and shot a 24 pounder 50 minutes before mine. We were hunting out of the new darkhorse double bull. First bird went down at 7 am and mine at 7:50. My friends bird was just about ready to wack the ole pretty boy decoy before he got lambbusted. My bird just about stuck his head in the blind! What a morning. Will try to post a couple of pictures tommorow. Did not have the best camera so I hope they look ok when I download them. Can't wait to get back out there and try and do it again. Best of hunting to everyone.

wapsiguy

PMA Member

I think big bird down is an under statement. WOW, can't wait to see that pig! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict

Congratulations on an INCREDIBLE gobbler!!!! That is awesome... I would love to harvest a tom with a beard over 12" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

muddy

Administrator
Pictures_2007_220.jpg

Pictures_2007_221.jpg

Top Bottom