Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Bird Down

trper

Life Member
What a morning. Took another trooper buddy of mine out to one of the farms and he had his first turkey with a bow at 7:00 a.m. Limb, that pretty boy really is the bomb. My friend Tim had to way lay the bird before he did major damage to my new pretty boy. Tim shot him at 7 yards out of my new dark horse blind. Sold my matrix but still have my T-5. Really like this new blind. Tim's first bird weighed just a 24lbs. My bird came into the pretty boy 50 minutes later on his lonesome. Had to sweet talk him but he eventually turned on a dime and headed for the pretty boy and his submissive hen. Shot him at 3 yards! Came under the fence to the right side of the blind and made it real easy. Could have taken a step and wacked him with a baseball bat. HA! Did not realize until it was over how big he was. Biggest bird for me to date. Just a quarter pound short of 29 lbs. Beard was 12 and 7/8 inches long. Spurs were almost and inch and a quarter. What a great hunt and a great morning. No wind skys clear. Will post pictures and soon as I download from camera. Hope everyones hunts go well. Hey Limb, I may have to head back to Nebraska if I get another one killed this week. John is ready to go back. Do you think there are any birds left down there. HA!

Trper

29 lber with a 12 inch beard and no pics! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Congrats man...3 yards...that's up close and personal!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoot2Kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">29 lber with a 12 inch beard and no pics! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Congrats man...3 yards...that's up close and personal! </div></div>

Thats a beast!!!Pics,pics,pics!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom