• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Biggest “6” I’ve ever seen ….

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Buddy missed him 2 years ago. Another buddy grazed him last year. This deer is more elusive & moves the least in light of any deer I know. Lives in one tiny draw (maybe 30 acres) & I’ve never seen him outside that area. Just a cool buck. Yes, technically he’s a 7-9 point this year. But I’ll still call him a 6 ;). This buck is like 8-10 years old. There’s got to be bigger 6’s out there - have any?!?!? I just haven’t seen one this big before.
5107AF4E-1533-49F2-9030-6913278BD583.jpeg

meyeri

PMA Member
Wow, he's super cool. Crazy how different these bucks can be in their home range and habits.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Matthewfox_45

This is a 6 pointer I killed in 2015 I believe. He was an old bully. Year before I shot him, I passed on him repeatedly with my bow. Then in 2015 he was a ghost. Opening day of gun 1, he walked by me at 35 yards. I’ve never been more proud of a buck. I believe it scored 118” and won the award for big 6 point at the deer classic that year.

Slick

A retired game warden from Decatur county had a perfect 6 point that went 178 inches that he got from a poacher. He would take that rack around with him to show when doing community gatherings. Looked like an elk rack.

Slick

I personly held the rack.....more like an elk than a whitetail.......poached so not registered........."its made up".....no it is not.

newfarmer

A lot of folks forget that the Wisconsin buck was actually never a record- Elisha Hugen had the world record 8 for the longest time. Then I believe the MN and KS deer maybe passed it? But the “lucky buck” was never a record as claimed.
That being said- I have a 58” true 3 pt antler- it’s huge to me- but I know no where near the biggest either

About this Discussion

Top Bottom