Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Biggest “6” I’ve ever seen ….

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Buddy missed him 2 years ago. Another buddy grazed him last year. This deer is more elusive & moves the least in light of any deer I know. Lives in one tiny draw (maybe 30 acres) & I’ve never seen him outside that area. Just a cool buck. Yes, technically he’s a 7-9 point this year. But I’ll still call him a 6 ;). This buck is like 8-10 years old. There’s got to be bigger 6’s out there - have any?!?!? I just haven’t seen one this big before.
5107AF4E-1533-49F2-9030-6913278BD583.jpeg

Wow, he's super cool. Crazy how different these bucks can be in their home range and habits.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This is a 6 pointer I killed in 2015 I believe. He was an old bully. Year before I shot him, I passed on him repeatedly with my bow. Then in 2015 he was a ghost. Opening day of gun 1, he walked by me at 35 yards. I’ve never been more proud of a buck. I believe it scored 118” and won the award for big 6 point at the deer classic that year.

A retired game warden from Decatur county had a perfect 6 point that went 178 inches that he got from a poacher. He would take that rack around with him to show when doing community gatherings. Looked like an elk rack.

I personly held the rack.....more like an elk than a whitetail.......poached so not registered........."its made up".....no it is not.

A lot of folks forget that the Wisconsin buck was actually never a record- Elisha Hugen had the world record 8 for the longest time. Then I believe the MN and KS deer maybe passed it? But the “lucky buck” was never a record as claimed.
That being said- I have a 58” true 3 pt antler- it’s huge to me- but I know no where near the biggest either

Top Bottom