• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Bought a traditions vortek strikerforce Northwest edition ................

Trapshooter1

Bought CCI 0300 musket caps from a local gun store. The gun strikes the caps pretty hard, but it takes 2 strikes to make the cap ignite the T7 powder. Once in awhile itll go off on the first strike but not often.

So I called traditions and asked about this and they reccomended RWS 1081 caps for this gun.

Is there a reason why it would work with the 1081s vs the 0300s????

If I do need the 1081s are there any availlable anywhere????

bigbuckhunter88

PMA Member
Not familiar with that muzzy or it's working system. But I would think Google and gun forums would be your friend. I would follow Traditions advice, however if it's not firing on thr first try it might as well be a paperweight or scrap come December or January hunting pressured, skittish deer

Nrharris

Not familiar with that muzzy or it's working system. But I would think Google and gun forums would be your friend. I would follow Traditions advice, however if it's not firing on thr first try it might as well be a paperweight or scrap come December or January hunting pressured, skittish deer
I agree with this. I sold a knight revolution II because it was finicky about going off once in a while. Didnt go off once shooting at a big buck and that was the last time. Sold it to my buddy and it happened to him last year on his biggest buck ever. Luckily for him I was sitting with him and he shot the buck with my gun. Now he is getting a different gun for late season.

Obsessed

If it's taking multiple strikes to ignite the cap, then it's either a hammer and pin issue, or a faulty cap issue. If the former, that's a faulty mechanism and should be covered under warranty. If the latter, replacing your caps with better quality ones should solve your issue.

Top Bottom