Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bought me a New Holland and implements!

medicsnoke

Came across (what I think was a great deal) on a tractor the other day and my wife suggested I buy it. This should help food plotting and working around the farm tremendously. I did some mowing with it today and used the bucket to haul some yard debris. No more wheel barrel for this guy!

New Holland TC29Da, 29 HP, 4WD, front end loader. Tractor has 290 hours, loaded tires and came with: 5 ft. Land Pride tiller, Bush Hog brand: brush hog, post hole digger, grader box and 35-06 plow blade. Got it all for $11k and in one truck load... that was about all the Ram wanted!

For $11K, that was a steal. Hard to find that tractor with a loader (depending on hours and condition) for under $12K alone for the tractor.

You got a great deal! I sold a TC35DA 2 years ago, with a loader for 15,000 to buy a JD 4520

Does your have Supersteer? If so, I did not care for it. Sounded great when I bought it. But, I did not like it. Was tough changing implement on the loader, you turn the steering wheel a little and the front turns the oposite direction and moves alot.

Other then that I never had any issues with it.

You got a great deal! I sold a TC35DA 2 years ago, with a loader for 15,000 to buy a JD 4520

Does your have Supersteer? If so, I did not care for it. Sounded great when I bought it. But, I did not like it. Was tough changing implement on the loader, you turn the steering wheel a little and the front turns the oposite direction and moves alot.

Other then that I never had any issues with it.

It has power steering but don't think supersteer???

Where does a guy send a wife to be taught like yours? Mine would never "green-light" such a purchase.

I'm with the #jealous crowd...
nice steal, dude...ENJOY.

Top Bottom