Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow hunting Focus Group

cybball

Just got an email from an Amanda Center saying the IDNR and the Archery Trade Association is doing a survey. Email asks for basic into. Anyone else seen this? I normally am leery of this kind of thing until I know it’s legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one as well. do you get the yearly observation survey that the DNR sends out? I'm guessing that's where they got the email address from.

Thanks. Not sure if I got a survey this year. Don’t remember seeing one.

I didnt get a survey this year, nor did I get the email you are talking about. Last year my survey more than likely didnt line up with what they wanted so they didnt send me one again

I guy at my work got the email. He showed me it. It even said they are paying $100 if you attend. Makes me really wonder if it is real. If it is real wish I would get an email lol.

I've had the bowhunter survey sent to me in the mail in the past, been a couple years though.

I guy at my work got the email. He showed me it. It even said they are paying $100 if you attend. Makes me really wonder if it is real. If it is real wish I would get an email lol.

I've had the bowhunter survey sent to me in the mail in the past, been a couple years though.

Yep. Said $100. That’s partly why I questioned weather it was real.

I received this email as well. Was skeptical. Did a search on the DNR site and noticed they used this company for other work. So, I think it is legit, but would like to have seen something more definitive on the DNR site.

I responded to the email and answered the basic questions. Got a voicemail. Lady called to say thank tou but they need people who have bowhunted 5 years or less. I’m out. LOL

If they really wanted people with 5 years or less hunting experience, that would have been good to put in the message.

I believe the survey/focus group has to do with recruitment, retention and reactivation. I don't know the parameters, they may be looking for long time bowhunters who no longer bow hunt, new bow hunters, and long time bow hunters who dropped out and restarted.

Perhaps they are gathering data and may adjust their parameters.

I did not receive the email and I don't know the criteria on who they selected to receive the email or even where the email addresses came from.

I received a voicemail. They have reached their quota of long time bowhunters (more than 10 years). So, it does look like they are after representatives with different levels of experience. Man, I feel old as my sons have both been bow hunting for 10 years.

I received a voicemail. They have reached their quota of long time bowhunters (more than 10 years). So, it does look like they are after representatives with different levels of experience. Man, I feel old as my sons have both been bow hunting for 10 years.

That’s exactly what went through my head too. My son hit the 11 year mark this year.

Top Bottom