Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Brother's first Texas buck

meyeri

PMA Member
So my brother is the biggest gun enthusiast I know and he recently started getting into hunting. To say that I'm stoked to have a buddy for future hunting trips now is an understatement. He shot a turkey when he was in about 5th grade, but kinda lost interest after that. He was an Army sniper and just got out after about 7 yrs. Since he lives in Texas he's made some connections and went on his first deer hunt last weekend.

He had a pretty successful weekend and I think he's hooked now! Ended up missing his first shot at this buck, but redeemed himself and dropped him in his tracks with a second. (I still can't believe he missed, buck fever must be legit!) lol

The hogs are more of a nuisance down there and he shot the second one while he was out looking for a wounded deer. He was down in a creek bank and had a face off with the big brute. He pulled out his Glock 20 (10mm) and put a round in it's chest, the hog took off towards him and up the bank so he pursued and dropped it with a second shot. A third shot to the head to put it out I'd it's misery and it was game over. Anyway just had to brag up my bro a bit and thought you fellas would enjoy a little something different.
bb1d25fa31e39f0d00c16d96c0dabd45.jpg
d62c98ba4bb89b76660e52f31449835c.jpg
16a4267ae6a505e433359fb5548cd4d1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Ur bro is hard core and u great to have straight up assassin for partner. Hope he’s hooked!! Congrats!

Top Bottom