Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

B's first buck !

horkeymike

Saturday night i was able to take Brayden on his first deer hunt. I have been waiting for this moment for seven years. Leading up to this he has been practice shooting with a .22 with a scope on it. B is left eye dominant so he has been shooting gun and bow left handed which has been rather challenging for him (being he is right handed). So Saturday night rolls around we get set up and have a rather slow evening (minus the 2 brownies, 1 granola bar, and 1 fruit snack he ate). Just as last shooting light is setting in this guy steps out at 70 yards, it took a couple minutes to get a good broadsided shot but when he turned B made a great shot with his 20 guage. He turns and looks at me and says "dad my knees or shaking like crazy" :) A short 50 yard tracking job and B had his first buck! Needless to say i have one happy son and I am a very proud father.
794-brayden_1.jpg

After that the rest of the seasons are just relaxing. When you come off the high which won't go away anytime soon. Congrats to B. Nice shooting.

Top Bottom