Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Can I buy an Early Muzz LOT and a Statewide Shotgun 1 tag?

Deer&Ducks

PMA Member
I'm selling my main farm and buying a piece closer to the homestead, the close date for the main farm is Oct 21 and I'd like to gun hunt it before it changes hands. Never bought a muzzleloader Landowner Tag before and I just want to doublecheck that if I buy an Early Muzz LOT I can still get a Statewide Shotgun 1 tag? Anybody have experience doing this?

I believe you can. To be sure just add them both to your cart online before checking out. The computer won't let you add licenses you can't have. So if you add the lot early muzzy, see if it still shows the shotgun tag being available.

• Deleted by Bowtech21
Show…
I'm selling my main farm and buying a piece closer to the homestead, the close date for the main farm is Oct 21 and I'd like to gun hunt it before it changes hands. Never bought a muzzleloader Landowner Tag before and I just want to doublecheck that if I buy an Early Muzz LOT I can still get a Statewide Shotgun 1 tag? Anybody have experience doing this?
Yes, you can.

I do shotgun 2 and LOT late muzzleloader.

I always thought that you could NOT get an early muzzy LOT and then a regular statewide shotgun season tag. Apparently, I was wrong. Hmmm...I may do that this year then. Interesting.

I always thought that you could NOT get an early muzzy LOT and then a regular statewide shotgun season tag. Apparently, I was wrong. Hmmm...I may do that this year then. Interesting.
That was my understanding too. Curious what the original poster potentially found out? You can do shotgun and late, but that early muzzleloader is a “sacred” season I always thought. I’ve never looked into it as usually I’m too busy for early ml

That was my understanding too. Curious what the original poster potentially found out? You can do shotgun and late, but that early muzzleloader is a “sacred” season I always thought. I’ve never looked into it as usually I’m too busy for early ml
You can get the following combo of any sex tags:
* bow for either early or late season
* Firearm for one of the four options
* And a single landowner tag for any of the seasons regardless of the choices made above

Hi guys, thanks for the info. I finally got to the hardware store and bought my tags, and sure enough, had no problem buying an Early Muzz LOT tag and a Gun 1 tag. Might be a good option this year, looks like a higher than normal % of crops will be out by mid-October. Good luck all and hunt safe!

Top Bottom