Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cuddeback Question?

jesserichard

I just bought a Cuddeback Capture. I was wondering how many pictures it takes per trigger? I think its just 1 but can't find it anywhere. Thanks

One picture per trigger. The Cuddeback Captures (flash models) take the best night time photos hands down, great day time photos too and super fast trigger speed. Just wish they had better battery life and were more reliable... Let us know how it works for you!

One picture per trigger. The Cuddeback Captures (flash models) take the best night time photos hands down, great day time photos too and super fast trigger speed. Just wish they had better battery life and were more reliable... Let us know how it works for you!
We picked up some attacks this year flash and IR the ir takes awesome night pictures and its been on the same set of batteries since august without being taken down. both are awesome cams but I'm going attack IRs from now on

No, the night pics are great they beat our trophy cams hands down. The pictures of deer up close and personal are even clear and on other cams including the capture IR those would normally be a wash out. It also takes good pics when they are moving too

Good luck with your capture.. Hands down my captures take the best pictures, but it seems like I am constantly sending them back to cuddeback.

Top Bottom