Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

cva wolf

Benelliblaster

Well I think I found a bargain? Whats the popular opinion on the cva wolf? I understand they are fairly cheap to begin with but are they decent muzzys? I have the chance to pick one up very cheap.

That depends on how cheap your talking, you can get a brand new wolf for under 200. CVA does makes good muzzy though.

I've had a wolf for maybe 7 years or so now. Mine doesnt have the speedbreach but for what I paid it sure is a shooter. Easy to clean, very accurate to 150y, and short in length so easy to carry.

Cva

I can't speak to the wolf specifically, but I own a CVA optima, and it shoots great. I know their price tag is a little cheaper than others, but don't let that fool you. I have friends that shoot other more expensive brands, but the CVA is just as accurate. My 13 year old daughter also shoots it with no problems.

Spend the money you save on some good optics, and I'm sure you'll be happy.

I run Barnes bullets through mine. . . .

Good luck!

Bought a wolf couple years back to give early muzzy a try. Works fine for me. Didn't want to spend a bunch if i wasn't going to use it alot. Picked up the camo version at wally world for $150 after season. Good budget/beginner gun. They are very easy to clean if it's the break action model. Don't know how they are past 150, never tried. But i'm 2 for 2 in 2 seasons (one being a yote). :D

Top Bottom