Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dbltree forum for newbies (or anyone)

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
For new members or casual members...

Who is/was Dbltree? A humble man, who in my view, was a genius with habitat. To this day, no contest, smartest person I’ve ever KNOWN of when it came to all things farms & habitat.
He was a neighbor, mentor and friend. A humble wise Christian man that impacted countless of lives & acres. Truly good man. He died way too early about 6-7 years ago from ALS.
Why the Dbltree forums? They have transformed countless thousands upon thousands of acres across the COUNTRY & he did this out of love & passion for habitat & conservation. This man has impacted more acres than anyone I can think of (and I know a lot of them. That’s how big his reach went). Businesses & habitat consultants have used dbltrees ideas (which I guess imitation is flattery in many ways). By far and away the best information that exists.

The information here is almost purely non-promotional and non monetary. Purely here for the love of this & helping folks. So rare to see this without a $ incentive!!! It’s still like that to this day.

Goals.... have Dbltree’s legacy live on... we will continue the information, update it with technology, learning & changes in the spirit of what Paul/Dbltree would want. We’ll continue to add to the content, answer questions, strive to be students & teachers for new or seasoned folks. Newbies or veterans- this is a place for all the questions & discussion. Easy to complicated. I will do my best to get information out in easier to understand fashion. That’s one thing Dbltree did that was brilliant & an area I need to work on. Others here do the same - a good group here to help and continue the best information in the country on these topics. Join in, ask questions, check back, post updates. GROW in all senses of the word. The learning never ends!!! There seriously is no dumb questions. This is 100000% a situation of “if u have a ? - so do 20 other guys!!!!!” Ask!

*working on pictures from Dbltree - getting those reloaded & fixed. I will continue to take pics and video & add them as well. So are a bunch of great members here!!

All topics are here. Here’s quick example if someone wanted to go to the end of the pages to latest posts here. See this. Plug in page # & go. Fire away, ask anything & look forward to hearing more from newbies, etc. & last- if u know folks craving TRUE & great information- this is the cream of the crop. Best of best- pass this link on....

282B754F-920B-452A-829B-985F4C2021B9.jpeg

ED1E0D3F-89B0-47D7-9AAB-075EB4E1FA4B.jpeg

I too am a big fan of Paul Knox, Dbltree, and am grateful for all that he taught all of us and for being able to be one of his friends. I think of him often and miss him always.

Last edited:
Top Bottom