Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"Dentist Appt"

bowhuntinpacker

So I am wondering which day you guys would choose if you had to choose one to hunt. Tuesday or Thursday this week? I'm trying to decide which day to tell my boss I have a "dentist appointment". Looked at weather suppose to be colder on Thursday but chance of rain tonight so though maybe get to some scraps tomorrow.

I am "seeing customers" tomorrow after lunch- no way am I missing a day after the rain - sitting over a line of active scrapes mid day til dark

Accuweather is saying Thursday is supposed to be breezy. So if it was up to me, I'd probably go for tomorrow. Probably wouldn't lie to my boss about it though.....JMO.

Well I mean he's gotta understand the dentist doesn't take all day. Hopefully he'll be proud. If I don't get one though you know that I gotta go back for "cavities"

This post is great! I actually did set up a dentist apt for this friday(7th)morning so i can get into my stand well before noon and sit the rest the day! I was too debating on changing it to next week but decided F&S has this friday for the best day of the rut and i like 3 day weekends!

Well the boss was sick so he asked if I could "reschedule". So, after talking to the "dentist office" (weather channel) I've decided to "reschedule" for Tuesday. Due to my favorite "dentist" (cold weather) being available.

• Deleted by Central Iowa
Show…
Lol!! That's pure comedy right there! Better Dental does a google search for people talking about going to the dentist. Oh hey look at that! These deer hunters need a dentist! I better give them my best sales pitch.

I will have to remember to look them up come early November, always seem to have some sort of issue around then

Lol!! That's pure comedy right there! Better Dental does a google search for people talking about going to the dentist. Oh hey look at that! These deer hunters need a dentist! I better give them my best sales pitch.

lmao, that add was hilarious

Top Bottom