Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Diluted round up rate for clover?

Hawk32

PMA Member
Can anyone tell me how many ounces too use per gallon to spray clover. I have one clover plot that is getting different clumps of grass and another one that has great looking clover but has a lot of some yellow flowered weed. Like to just use round up and spray both. Thanks

Buy some clethodim, why would you waste time diluting roundup and hoping it will kill your weeds and not your clover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On white clover I spray 1oz round up per acre to kill grass and weeds , personally have never had luck on red clover any round up smokes it on my farm. Sounds like you have yellow rocket taking over .. do a little test patch and come back in a week .. You can use Buy Trac that will take care of yellow rocket and broad leaf's but wont kill grass.

Thanks

On white clover I spray 1oz round up per acre to kill grass and weeds , personally have never had luck on red clover any round up smokes it on my farm. Sounds like you have yellow rocket taking over .. do a little test patch and come back in a week .. You can use Buy Trac that will take care of yellow rocket and broad leaf's but wont kill grass.

Thanks
1 oz per acre?

Top Bottom