Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Docs rack minerials

jc64241

What does everyone use to improve rack size? I thought about putting out the cow mineral blocks for the does to improve the fawn size? And does it really help the fawn? I want help the deer.

What does everyone use to improve rack size? I thought about putting out the cow mineral blocks for the does to improve the fawn size? And does it really help the fawn? I want help the deer.

There has never been a scientific study that concludes that mineral substitutes increase rack size or help overall health (at least in the Midwest).

Your effort might be better focused on food plots.

JNRBRONC said:
There has never been a scientific study that concludes that mineral substitutes increase rack size or help overall health (at least in the Midwest).

Your effort might be better focused on food plots.

I agree that there is no "magic" in a bag of mineral. The best way to grow bigger and healthier deer is to supply them with a food plot that contains food all year round. Check out double tree's corner. Plenty of information there for you.

Age and genetics are the only things that really affect antler size so aside from your food sources concentrate on improving your cover by utilizing things hinging trees, TSI and planting NWSG. As mentioned, detailed info can be be found in various threads in Dbltree's Corner :way:

i know and even the student of 6 standard can answer this simple question why just you wanting to get the solution of this and wasting the time of us here

Please write English! I assume your trying to be a dick from what little I could understand.

Please write English! I assume your trying to be a dick from what little I could understand.

This reply made me laugh. Seems appropriate also. I won't quote Proverbs but I will say I doubt you will influence the writer. Stay wise and move on.

Top Bottom