Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Drew's first Bird!

Blaster

PMA Member
Well it was my youngest first time to try turkey hunting. I told him when he turned 7 he could start hunting. And he did not let me forget!:) The morning started out with the most gobbling that I have ever heard! And later in the morning when found out why there was so much. We had 2 toms come buy at 7 but they wanted nothing to do with pretty boy. 30min later 2 more came the same way the other 2 did. They did the same thing but I started moving the pretty boy and that is all it took. They got within 30 yards and Drew let him have it! 24lbs for his first turkey! Now it was my oldest turn. and the action had just started! 30min later we had 15 toms. Not 1, Not 2, 15! within 100 yards all around us. So yes they were still grouped up!:D The only problem was Lane had a bad day shooting.:mad: He missed 2 times on 2 different Toms. I told him look on the bright side. He still gets to hunt! We try for his next weekend.
picture.php

picture.php

Top Bottom