Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DWGH Farm Projects Thread 2019

Could you take a picture of how you hook all the strands of fence up to each other to connect to the charger. Interested to see how you did it.

IMG_0377.jpg

Best ive got
Its not rocket science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up 2 LazymanStand blinds Friday and got one assembled and on platform this evening with help from a couple buddies. For the price i can get 2 of these for the price of one redneck. I am going to sugar it up a bit with some sound reduction roll/insulation, a couple shelves, carpet and blinds for backside windows. Hopefully it will see some action this fall.
IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took the drone out for a spin on my lunch break to get a better idea of how the plots turned out. Corn is looking awesome in the big plot, beans looking good there too with the exception of the spot where the drill RAN OUT OF SEED :(
Pond plot looking pretty good as well, the replant corn (5/29) is coming along but found that I need to give it some herbicide after work. If we can catch a couple rains when the corn goes to tassle should have a lot of food this year. :D

Awesome video and farm looks great! How are you accessing those blinds in the middle of the fields?

That's gonna be a ton of food. I can't imagine you wont have deer piled in there when other crops in area get harvested

Top Bottom