Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Early antlers

Camohead

As I left for work this AM at 5:45, I counted 6 bucks. I know they were because they were only about 100yds away. I glassed them to make sure of what I thought I was seeing, sure enough a batchelor group was making an early morning round. The biggest of the group was sporting a pair of 10" forks. I can't remember seeing having a glimpse of antlers this early. Man! I don't need this pressure this early! HELP!!!

CH

Likewise, I too have seen bucks sprouting already. One forked as well that is looking pretty good, will keep an eye on him.

Out chasing gobblers and caught this buck close up, like your saying Camohead a good 10" of growth.

51702ABuck.jpg

Photo by: TLH

I hit one with my truck the other night that had antlers just like the one in the picture. I was surprised to see that much growth this time of year too. The bases were pretty big... Looked like a two year old from his teeth. Too bad... Got plenty of meat from him though.

Every time I went turkey hunting the last 4 days of season I saw groups of bucks, only 1 had headgear that was past his ears though, it gives a guy confidence in the location though!!

CWD DEER! Shoot it! That is what they would say in WI. No but seriously, nice picture, should be a nice animal. If in area you bow hunt keep us posted on growth of the antler if you happen to see him agian. Gonna try and find this large six pntr and do the same on our farm on this side of the river.

OLETOM

Top Bottom