Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

End of an Era..

Bassattackr

Selling her and getting out of the tournament bass fishing scene.

Hoping to spend more time part time farming and food plotting!

Caymas.jpg

Heckuva nice boat and quite a lifestyle to leave behind. Will you get a jon boat at least to have something? What's your biggest bass?

Nice boat. If you're going to unload some tackle please send me a message. I'm not much of a bass fisherman, but my 11 year old is really into trying to catch those green carp.

Heckuva nice boat and quite a lifestyle to leave behind. Will you get a jon boat at least to have something? What's your biggest bass?

Not currently, we will see. Have friends with "loaners" I could use :)

Nothing crazy, don't fish farm ponds where the big ones live.. 7 lb LM, 4.5 lb SM, near 5 lb Spot.

• Deleted by Bassattackr
Show…
Selling her and getting out of the tournament bass fishing scene.

Hoping to spend more time part time farming and food plotting!
Same story for myself about this same time last year. Sold my newer Nitro Z20 w/Mercury 250HP loaded up rig for top dollar in a New York minute. It was just time to leave the tournament scene after a lifetime of it and spend even more time in the outdoors and deer woods that way. I have friends in the boat business and they say business is gooooood. That's a beautiful rig and I'm sure you will have a happy and successful sale!

Top Bottom